Creative Ways to Prepare Powdered Milk Tea for Any OccasionDecember 3 2020
Brewed milk tea? We love them! Powdered milk tea? We love them even more! Whichever way the milk tea is made, you are guaranteed to love the drink. Street stall versions can be made on the basis of using powdered milk tea and water, and higher end options are made of fresh-brewed tea which can offer a higher potential of taste differentiation.
The delicious and highly-addictive drink started in Taiwan and has made its way around the globe travelling from Japan to Malaysia, to the Philippines, the US, Australia, in Europe, and South Africa. Its strong impact paved the way for a number of milk tea stands and shops to pop up everywhere around the world. You may also notice that here in the Philippines – wherever you go whether it is a well-known brand or an independent shop, best believe that there is a milk tea stand just around the corner.
Since its arrival in the Philippines in the year 2008, the popular drink has received so much love from the Filipinos making the love for milk tea at an all-time high. With the appearance of different shops comes their extensive menus that can ensure that anyone can find their exact, perfect cup. It is not surprising to see someone drinking milk tea at least once a week, lining up or having it delivered to their doorstep.
The love of milk tea is still evident in the Philippines. Filipinos continue to patronize the beloved drink even after all these years. More recently this lockdown, with new small businesses setting up their milk tea stands with a wide range of flavors to offer. It is also now easier to advertise due to the emergence of marketing in social media. You are sure to attract new and potential customers with a simple repost of your advertisement.
With a number of food manufacturers releasing their own line of powdered milk tea drinks, let Chemag Trading Corporation usher you in your journey to explore different flavors with their own line of powdered milk teas. To help you settle your decision, here are different creative ways to blend your powdered milk tea:
Find your favorite milk tea base – to start you off, you would need your milk tea base which can vary from the choices of:
- Chemag Matcha Milk Tea
- Chemag Classic Milk Tea
- Chemag Wintermelon Milk Tea
- Chemag Taro Milk Tea
Set your sugar level
Different individuals have their own preference for how sweet their drink will be. Sugar level may be set to: 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
Select your toppings. Milk tea drinks offer a variety of toppings to choose from:
- Crushed Cookies (Chocolate Chip or Oreo)
- Coffee Jelly
- Coconut Jelly
- Popping Boba
- Grass Jelly
And now, the fun part! You may spruce up your drink with the following recipes
- Beat cream cheese and milk in a medium bowl with a mixer until blended.
- Add cream and sugar; beat on high speed 2 min. or until thickened.
- For this, you may opt to make your own tapioca pearls or you may buy pre-packaged tapioca pearls. Once tapioca pearls have been cooked, transfer them into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process and firm up slightly.
- To make the braising syrup, add the water and muscovado sugar in a small pot, and bring to a boil. Add in the chilled tapioca pearls, and turn the heat down to a slow simmer. Let the pearls braise for 20 to 25 minutes, until the braising liquid turns thick and syrupy. Keep it warm after it’s done cooking.
- With a clean mixing bowl, mash cream cheese into smaller pieces.
- Add sugar and salt into cream cheese and beat until sugar dissolves.
- Slowly introduce milk into cheese batter and continue whisking.
- Whisk until cheese batter is foamy and set aside.
- With a separated mixing bowl, whisk whipping cream.
- Whisk whipping cream until medium peak consistency.
- Mix medium peak cream into cheese batter and whisk.
- Whisk until foamy then keep in the refrigerator.
- To wrap it up, serve your drink in your container of choice.
And there you have it, enjoy these recipes. We hope you have fun making your own drinks in the comfort of your own homes!